TREASURY MANAGEMENT OFFICER
As an accomplished treasury and cash management banking professional, Liz utilizes her expertise to provide personalized solutions and guidance. Whether you have general product and service questions, or would like an in-depth analysis of your business banking position, Liz can help your business identify the most appropriate banking services and tools.
With more than 17 years of experience helping customers with banking needs, Liz understands the importance of taking time to sincerely get to know each business customer before offering her knowledge and expertise. Once familiar with your business and financial goals, she'll recommend products and services tailored for your situation, such as:
- Business Online Banking services to conveniently access accounts and streamline your cash management procedures in a secure environment
- Mobile Banking services that provide added flexibility to manage your accounts anywhere your mobile device is connected
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) origination that offers flexible and effective options to get paid or process payments faster
- Credit Card Processing to accept payments quickly and conveniently
- Business Debit & Credit Card services to streamline and manage purchasing
- Remote Deposit & Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) for added cash flow efficiency
- Bill Pay to conveniently schedule and manage payments online
In Liz’s spare time, she is active on the East Bethel, Ham Lake and Blaine community chambers and focuses on strengthening her Village by building foundations of meaningful relationships. She also enjoys traveling, golfing, and spending time with family at the cabin -- fishing, swimming, cruising on the pontoon, and grilling. She has captured the essence of living life to its fullest, especially when it comes to her two young sons as they participate in sports, community events, and spending time outdoors.