VICE PRESIDENT, TREASURY MANAGEMENT
Sheryl has been in banking for more than 30 years. She works with both consumer and commercial clients to discover and address needs or gaps in their banking services so they can thrive. She loves making connections with her clients, educating them on the banking products available to them and helping to alleviate their financial stress.
Sheryl spends time truly listening to her clients and connects them to outside resources whenever possible to help them reach their goals. Sheryl navigates the landscape of any banking relationship and has answers to the questions you didn’t even know you had. Turn to her when you want to now more about:
- Business Online Banking services to conveniently access accounts and streamline your cash management procedures in a secure environment
- Mobile Banking services that provide added flexibility to manage your accounts anywhere your mobile device is connected
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) origination that offers flexible and effective options to get paid or process payments faster
- Credit Card Processing to accept payments quickly and conveniently
- Business Debit & Credit Card services to streamline and manage purchasing
- Remote Deposit & Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) for added cash flow efficiency
- Bill Pay to conveniently schedule and manage payments online
Community-focused beyond the workplace, she serves as a board member for Stepping Stone Emergency Housing and Anoka County’s only youth and adult homeless shelter. When not working, Sheryl spends time with her family, particularly her grandchildren. She enjoys camping, hiking, snowmobiling and any other excuse to get outdoors and stay active.