Why Village Bank Loves the SBA
We love our small business community, our Village, and the Small Business Administration (SBA). Valentine’s Day gives us the perfect chance to explain what we love about the SBA and how it could be a perfect match for your business financing needs.
1. Their purpose is to connect “entrepreneurs with lenders and funding to help them plan, start, and grow their business.”
2. Lower down payment options are available for entrepreneurs and small businesses giving you the opportunity to preserve capital for operations.
3. Equity requirements that could include savings that have been set aside to fund the business, owned property, or loans from family and friends, are flexible.
4. The SBA helps provide a guarantee to the bank that helps close gaps in collateral that you may not have.
5. Loan terms are longer which helps to maximize cash flow for your business.
6. The SBA has a variety of loan programs and as an SBA Preferred Lender, Village Bank can offer several options to determine which is the best fit for your business.
As a Preferred SBA lender, we make it easy to work with the SBA to accomplish the goals that you have for your business whether you’re in start-up or growth mode. If you’ve been looking for your financing perfect match, let Village Bank’s SBA loans be your Valentine!
Make the first move—contact Tim Walker, SVP, Commercial & SBA Banking, to be your business financing matchmaker.